My contact details
Name: Annette Keen
The type of personal information I collect
I currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers; your name and your e mail address
- Website information; what pages you visit on my website so I can see what visitors are interested in
How I get the personal information and why I have it
The personal information I process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- So that I can send you my newsletter and free stories if appropriate
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by unsubscribing from the newsletter or asking me to remove you from the mailing list by e mailing me at email@example.com
How I store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on:
- An excel spreadsheet on my password protected computer.
- On the servers of the mailing server of the service providers that I use to send out the newsletters and stories to you.
- I keep your personal contact details until you chose to unsubscribe from my newsletter. I will then dispose of your information by deleting the information you have provided from the excel spreadsheet on my password protected computer and from the database on the servers of the mailing server of the service providers that I use to send out the newsletters and stories to you.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that I transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
© 2021 Annette Keen